- Created: Thursday, 07 August 2014 10:23
Upper Saddle River, N.J. (August 7, 2014) –Manfrotto, a leading global distributor of premium photo,video and lighting support products and accessories, proudly introduces its new Pro Light Bags Collection, designed for on-the-move professional photographers, videographers and advanced hobbyists. Crafted using the most innovative materials and design techniques, the Pro Light bags are the lightest carrying solutions in the Manfrotto range, while providing superior protection and ease of access.
“Manfrotto offers the most comprehensive range of premier quality carrying solutions on the market today, each of which was designed with specific users and applications in mind,” said Paul Zakrzewski, Director of Marketing for Manfrotto Distribution, Inc. “The Pro Light Collection is certainly no exception in that it was created to meet the needs of professionals on the go. These bags were designed specifically for professionals who need to carry a lot of high end gear in a comfortable, highly-protective case and then have quick, easy access to all that gear at the drop of a hat.”
Manfrotto’s Pro Light bag line offers a comprehensive range of carrying solutions designed specifically for photographers and videographers who need to bring a considerable amount of gear on active assignments. Versatile, functional and extremely ergonomic, Manfrotto’s Pro Light photo bag range features a number of intuitive, creative solutions that facilitate rapid access to equipment. The 3N1 Backpacks, for example, enable users to rotate the backpack to their chest and access their gear via the fast-opening side pocket within seconds -- without ever having to remove the bag from their body.
“Innovation is a major part of the Manfrotto DNA and the Pro Light Collection is representative of that,” noted Zakrzewski. “As the needs and preferences of the photo and video communities continue to evolve, so must the equipment that we develop to support them in their work. With the addition of the Pro Light Collection to the Manfrotto family of bags, we now offer innovative, reliable carrying solutions for all skill levels, personal preferences, and imaging missions.”
Pro Light bags have top wearability and ergonomic access solutions, combined with a stylish Italian design true to the Manfrotto brand. Its tough outer layer and high-resistant nylon legs provide the greatest protection to the gear inside.
Key features of Manfrotto’s Pro Light bags include:
- Extreme Lightness: Pro Light bags feature the latest innovative materials to construct the lightest camera bags in the Manfrotto range, delivering maximum comfort and usability for assignments.
- Maximum Protection: At the core of each Pro Light bag is the innovative Manfrotto Camera Protection System (CPS). This unique system has been specifically engineered to provide maximum protection for the most vulnerable equipment in the center of the bag. Strict laboratory tests confirm that the innovative 3D shock-absorbing foam dividers provide the highest level of protection and resistance where it really counts.
- Unmatched Flexibility: Pro Light bags come in a variety of sizes and configurations, all with ample room to fit a substantial amount of gear. The removable CPS dividers allow users tremendous flexibility in organizing and packing their equipment. Numerous design innovations provide quick, easy access to gear at a moment’s notice. Some of the bag options also allow ample room for a laptop, tablet, and other electronic gear useful in shooting, such as element covers and protections for photo and video cameras.
- Attention to Detail and Design: All Pro Light Bags have been conceived with attention-to-detail and design, using the latest innovative materials and fabrics. Every element and feature of each bag was created with a specific purpose. Removable and ergonomic waist straps ensure stability and comfort, and eliminate unwanted tilting. Pocket positions, zipper pullers, tripod holders and straps have been designed according to the most innovative carrying solutions for instant access.
Photo Bags Versatile, functional and extremely ergonomic; the Pro Light Photo range offers intuitive solutions for rapid access to your equipment. Simply rotate the backpack to your chest and access your equipment using the fast opening side pocket within seconds, without even having to remove the bag from your body. The Pro Light range includes backpacks and holsters in a variety of sizes to meet your needs.
Video Bags Shooting on location often requires carrying a lot of equipment. Pro Light video bags feature an advanced harness system, organised internal storage and our innovative removable CPS dividers which together offer unrivalled lightweight protection for your valuable equipment. The video range includes backpacks, shoulder and roller cases offering a solution for all eventualities.
Accessories Unpredictable weather conditions are always a challenge. Pro Light rain covers provide waterproof protection for your photo or video camera allowing you to continue your shoot confidently knowing your camera remains dry. Drawstring collars ensure a firm seal around your hands, lens and microphone.
- Extreme Lightness
Pro Lights bags use only the latest innovative materials to construct the lightest camera bags on the market, delivering maximum comfort and usability whatever the assignment.
Manfrotto’s Pro Light Bags Collection includes a total of 28 product SKUs, including holsters, photo backpacks, video backpacks, rolling organizers, video cases, and accessories such as element covers and camera straps. The bags are available now at retailers nationwide, and range in price from $44.00 to $550.00.
For additional information or to learn more about Manfrotto’s photo and video products and accessories, visit www.manfrotto.us. Follow Manfrotto on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ManfrottoSoX or on Twitter @manfrotto_us.